- My recent obsession….
- What should you be trending in Spring 2013? Here it is!!
- Skincare product week!…Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate!
- The right eye makeup for your eye color!
- Get this hot 4th of July look with these fabulous beauty products!
- Summer *Bling* makeup inspired by Frieda&Nellie Jewelry..plus check out their Stylecaster interview/shoot!
- Favorite Products of the week!
- Beach products on a budget!
- The best look and beauty-must-haves for a day in the sun!
- Get your perfect summer lip color for your skin tone!
Welcome to britneybbeauty!
BritneyB is a celebrity & high fashion/editorial makeup artist and hairstylist in NYC. She specializes in high fashion/editorial magazine spreads,designer lookbooks, runway, music videos, and film. Experience has included work for top designers with large celebrity and press followings who have been published in national and international fashion magazines including, but not limited to; Vogue, Harpars Bazaar, ELLE, and Marie Claire. She has worked with with top modeling agencies in the city; Young Money Ent. in the music industry; award winning cinematographers; and celebrities. BritneyB has also wrote numerous beauty articles including beauty coverage of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in NYC for fashion magazines and blogs.
No Comments Mar 15, 2013
Hello my beauty lovers!! Spring is just around the corner so what should you be rocking this season? Here is a summary of some of my must-haves for this fabulous...
Everyone always has the question…What color eye shadow should I be wearing? Well here is a little cheat sheet so you can give those eyes all the attention! Read on...